Parking Lot Procedures
STUDENT PICK UP/DROP OFF, PARKING,
AND STUDENT SAFETY
- All students in 1st-5th grade enter through the large main gate next to the main parking lot.
- Only bus riders enter through the Xenia gate.
- All TK/Kindergarten students should be dropped off and picked up by the small front gate next to the office leading to the Kindergarten playground.
- 1st graders should be picked up from their classrooms.
- 2nd graders dismiss from the sidewalk in front of the school as well as Ashton and Niles.
- 3rd-5th graders dismiss from the main parking lot area through the pick up lane.
- Families with more than one student can make arrangements with teachers for the older students to go directly to their sibling’s pick-up area at dismissal time.
- Do not double park or make U-turns in a school zone.
- Use the crosswalk at all times.
- Pedestrians and drivers should follow all directions given by crossing guards.